Sunday, April 7, 2019

I have no idea if anyone is still out there. I haven't been here in almost 3 years...but here goes.

 Sometimes, life throws big changes at you. Sometimes by accident, sometimes by coincidence, and sometimes by choice. Well..life has severely changed, and it has all been by choice. 

 Through too many years of stress and many other issues, things became far beyond repair. Lisa and I split last March,  and I started a whole new life in Tennessee. There is a lot that has happened in this last year, which I will share soon, but the One Acre in Ohio will very soon be Six Acres in Tennessee.

 I'm debating on revamping this blog, or just starting a new one. I haven't decided quite yet what to do. Whatever I decide to do will be a whole new adventure,  starting from completely bare land...be and new home, new barn and buildings, horses, chickens...everything new to match a new life.

 If anyone is still out there, give me some input on what to do...please.  I do miss writing here...

Chris

7 comments:

chrissykeet said...

Please do a weekly blog on your new life.
Show how your new land is coming along.

Angie said...

Please do start blogging again! I am just starting mine back up after many life changes too. Hope to see how you and your new land is coming along.

MJR said...

Chris,

I haven't checked your blog in a very long time. For the life of me, I couldn't remember what it was called. I remembered "one acre" and "Ohio"

Well, obviously I stumbled upon it.

Hopefully, all is well with you.

I am interested in hearing about your new life adventures.

Hope to hear from you.

Take care.

Mark R.

BTMA Mining Machine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BTMA Mining Machine said...

Please visit this
palm red oil line
jaw crusher pe 400x600

BTMA Mining Machine said...

Professional palm oil milling equipment manufacturer, please contact oil palm milling machine
palm kernel oil extraction machine
jaw crusher

BTMA Oil Press said...

An oil filtration machine is a crucial component in the process of refining and purifying various types of oils. This specialized apparatus is designed to remove impurities, contaminants, and particles from oils, ensuring that the final product meets high-quality standards. Operating on the principle of filtration , these machines employ different mechanisms such as mechanical filters, centrifugation, or other advanced techniques to separate unwanted elements from the oil. Whether used in the food industry to enhance the clarity and purity of edible oils or in industrial settings for the maintenance of hydraulic systems, the oil filtration machine plays a vital role in extending the life and efficiency of the oil. By effectively eliminating impurities, these machines contribute to the production of cleaner and more refined oils, optimizing their performance in various applications.

Blog Archive