Monday, February 23, 2009

Everyone go annoy Lisa on her new blog

Well today I get a call from Lisa at work. She tells me that i HAVE to go check out this blog that she found, and that I would like it. After finding about a half dozen ones with similar names, I find this one: http://anotherdayinparadisesortof.blogspot.com/ . SURPRISE! My smartass wife has made her own blog.

Soooooooo......I feel it's my duty as a loving husband to tell my followers to go to hers and annoy her a bit. Comment away, make her give away her secret recipes, convince her to let me trade the dogs for more birds. (ok at least ONE of them). She'll be blogging at work when she should be taking care of patient charts and annoying parents like she is so good at, so give her just a bit of grief...LOL Love ya hun

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Bring it on!! Lets Rock!!

FarmerGeek said...

Oh no, is this going to be dueling blogs? :-)

Chris W said...

maybe, but you gotta play the banjo lol

FarmerGeek said...

why? I can play dueling banjos on the guitar... sorta. LOL.

besides, DivaHick is really scared that I will save up and buy me a banjo! (or even worse, find the time to make one!) HaHa

Chris W said...

Real guitar or on Guitar Hero? I hear there's some underground HeeHaw edition of that game floating around your neck of the woods.

scoutinlife said...

A blogger household that great!

Patrice Farmer said...

Hey Chris, she's your better half so gotta love the two of you having your own blogs. I will add it to my blog list. I hope she'll share lots of recipes.

Edain: said...

lol.. going to check it out! My hubby and I both have blogs too!:)

Blog Archive